Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mmmm biscuits, gravy and eggs for breakfast - sure beats shooting a can o' calories!

The snow is here - not sure how much yet, I haven't been out, but it looks pretty substantial to me. A few inches in spots, but from what I can see, pretty high in others. I'll know more in a bit when my analness kicks and I shovel the patio and a path to the garage even though I know I'm not going anywhere - LOL.

White cell count was down yesterday due to chemo and radiation - had to get a shot, ANOTHER hole in me. It took them 2 sticks to get blood too. One of these days I'll take a drink of something and spew like a lawn sprinkler. I can't remember what the shot was, but she said it might make my joints sore... nothing so far - I think I'll keep moving and stay ahead of it.

Weekend off - no appts until Monday - yaaaaaay.

Gonna stick my nose outside and see what's what.

Have a great weekend y'all!

1 comment:

  1. It's me, your sister, don't know how to open an account, so I'll be 'anonymous' 'til I figure it out! Snow is drifting bad, a couple feet in some places back here. Wish I had biscuits & gravy for breakfast........

    Don't hesitate if you need bandaids for all the holes--I have Bob the Builder and assorted bugs!
    Love ya Bro!!

    ReplyDelete