Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Friday - well, snow seems to be the topic of the day - I guess we'll see either way. I was thinkin that we wouldn't get anything, BUT - one of my morning crew..... her sinuses were so bad she had a nosebleed - hmmmmm for the 6 years that I've known her, that was always an indication of something bad happening weather-wise.
I'm sure most our patients will cancel at the sign of the first snow flake. If they're that scared - they're probably better off not on the road. The folks at the cancer center are scared too - they told me to come in as soon as I could after work. They're jamming everyone in so they can get out of there early - LOL.
Tough to beat McDonald's chicken biscuits for breakfast. No guilt either - just following Doctor's orders - eat, eat, eat........ lucky me.
Radiation and blood test right after work today - maybe I'll get a decent nap in today.....
No snow yet - not sure if it's coming or not....

2 comments:

  1. At least you don't have to go home and wait.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky, eat, eat, eat. I think my doc would sew my mouth shut :D Becky

    ReplyDelete