Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Monday!
Had a good weekend - had a nice dinner and saw a good play Saturday, UK Women won their BB game, logged some "Pub Time" - had my "taste" of Smithwicks too.

No cravings, or anything weird this weekend. Even had some Chili Rellenos on Saturday and got those down OK, couldn't get the roast beef down on Sunday though.... must be a consistency thing - I guess the beef can't squeeze itself through that little hole....
Anyway, I'm just glad I'm able to eat most normal food - OK, it takes me a while sometimes, but it sure beats the shit out of cream of "anything and everything" soups that I ate for nearly a month.

Whew, almost noon and I started this about 8 this morning..... busy, busy day - sure goes by fast though - I'm so glad I'm able to continue working.

Yowee - just got parts in I've been waiting for - gotta go..... later Y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment