Monday, February 1, 2010

Good Monday Mornin!
Well, I got down my driveway OK, not sure if I'll be able to make it up though, guess we'll see when I get home later.
Everything looks kinda pretty today, the hills covered with white snow, trees glistening, sun shining - everything just a little brighter this morning.
Had a nice lazy weekend no appointments, just kinda hangin out with Sue. Got out of the house a bit yesterday, just did some shopping. Sue's AWD Murano made it up the driveway with no problem. Let's hope my 2WD, (make that 0WD in the snow) makes it.
Found out not to eat "Blazing Wings" - yeah - I knew I shouldn't have even before I tossed 'em in the oven - they sure were good, well goin down they were good - 'nuff said about dat.
Happy February!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Silly silly man. But sometimes we must do what we must do right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wellll, yeah - some things ya just gotta try, or ya never know......

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what makes you so Great, you check your boundaries and see what you can and can't do.. NO FEAR!!

    MY Google ID isn't working now........so
    SueI

    ReplyDelete