Friday, January 22, 2010

Mmmmmm stool softeners and prune juice - the breakfast of champions!
Whew, almost noon, and just getting to finish this. Busy busy today.
Got the Egg Foo Yung Jones again - Glad that's an easy fix - China Gourmet right down the road.
Blood tests and radiation today - Jeeeez, I didn't know I even HAD that much blood - testing twice a week, no wonder I whistle when the wind blows......
Still staying as normal as possible - dinner at the Pub, and basketball game with Jess and Dad last night - this weekend, stage play Saturday night, basketball game on Sunday afternoon, then the remains of the football games on TV.
So far, no major interruptions in my life, welllll, OK - I do miss my Mug o' Beer at the Pub, but I sneak a taste now and then....... mmmm Smithwick's!

No comments:

Post a Comment