Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hey, it's me - Cyber-Boy (Thanks LAC)
Anyway..... if I said I'd do it, I maybe oughta do it... so I figured if I got into a daily habit it will make this easier.
I'll probably add to this on and off during the day, as work permits - yeah, I know, tough job.....
Hmmm, just remembered I have to do this now - after work it's nappy time, then radiation, then off to the UK Womens' basketball game with Dad and Mooch. I'm glad I'm still able to do the things I like to do, albeit a little slower at times, and in between naps.
Strange/funny things happening..... The other day, reading the newspaper, I smelled Teriyaki, I don't know why, or where it came from, but it was definitely teriyaki, like someone passed a plate right under my nose.
Tuesday, I had a craving for egg foo yung - I haven't had it in 20 years, but HAD to have it - luckily I was able to get it down, and really enjoyed it.
Last night it was pancakes - I'm not nuts about pancakes, but pancakes I had, and enjoyed them too.
Wellllll, if strange cravings and smells are the worst thing that happens to me, I'll thank my lucky stars.
Gettin busy, gotta run - see y'all tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Yes Look at You! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Jess' friend Jen ...fellow cancer patient, currently in remission (almost 4 years!). I had chemo as well and let me tell you, the cravings were crazy! By the end of my 6 months of treatments, my pantry looked like a grocery store full of the most random items. I had nausea issues and went on weird kicks, too ... one being I only wanted white foods - toast, mashed potatoes, crackers, grits etc. I also fell in love with hot tea ... for some reason it calmed me down and settled my stomach. It's so funny what cravings pop up!

    Keeping you in my prayers and sooooo happy you started the blog! Lots of luv!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cravings for things you don't normally eat, but you can get them down and keep them down. Maybe your subconscious knows what you can and can't eat.

    ReplyDelete