Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Whew! Late blog today. Welllll other than my pal "chemo pump" which I'll have till Friday, done with round 2 of chemo. Schedule back to normal tomorrow - yaaaaaaaaay - I get to go back to work. For those who don't know, I really do love my job, and am very anxious to get back to it.
Anyway... still feeling good and living as normally as I can. No strange cravings this time, but hmmmmm maybe one or two to come yet, ya never know. Crappy taste in my mouth though - floss, brush, rinse - doesn't matter - 20 minutes later teeth feel fuzzy and mouth tastes like, hmmm let's see...... a dead mouse in the garage, under the work bench, that ya can't find for 3 weeks in August smells. Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.
16 radiation treatments down - 40% done!
Nappy time......

5 comments:

  1. Um,dead mouse,huh? I'll just wave hello when I see you. :) Doing good, bro, keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I was wondering where the blog update was, Slacker!
    ;-)

    Keep up the good work, Cyber Boy, both with the blog and the treatments! You'll be done with all that crap before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay now I know what that smell is! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done with round 2 already ... man, you're a speed demon!! : ) Try some sugar-free gum to get the yucky taste out, if you are allowed. Keep smiling!! (and updating the blog) : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jen - I've been chewing mints like crazy, hafta try the gum it would probably last longer.
    Always smiling Hon - the only way to go!

    ReplyDelete