Wednesday, February 17, 2010

it's been too long - I apologize - nothing drastic, just feeling really bad. The short version of a long story - I have a stomach virus, spent about 6 hours in the hospital Saturday morning, now, still just feeling shitty, gassy, and just not feelin like doing much. The good news is - since I was done with that round of chemo, I didn't miss any of that and I've only missed one radiation treatment, soooooo I've not been bedridden or anything like that - I guess the bottom line is - I just didn't feel like writing.
I promise not to do that again, even if it's just a line of two. Jess set this up for me to keep dear family and friends upated, and I've let you down. Again I apologize. Sue put a bug in my ear too - Thanks Honey (kisses).
Hopefully back to normal soon - doc says ewwwwwwww 7 - 10 days............

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're better, but....
    How about taking it easy for a while, huh? I know you want things to be normal, but chemo & radiation ain't normal.
    You deserve to take it easy through this. So do it.
    No sense stressing your body anymore than you have to.

    I'm just saying. Don't make me hurt you...
    ;-)

    love ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the positive attitude baby, good things come to those who are patient. Well it doesn't really go that way, but you know what I mean. Take it easy, eat what your suppose to and drink, drink, drink, those fluids baby.

    Kisses back at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been missing you! I am so sorry you are sick. Hurry up and get better so I can get back to harrassing you!!
    Love!
    ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you bro!! This too shall pass...........:)

    ReplyDelete