Friday, February 19, 2010

Feel about human today - welllll, almost anyway. Much better in any case. Well, end of the week, done with everything for 2 days. I hope I'm good enough to go the girls last home game on Sunday - I missed the game last night. I think I'll be good to go - hate to miss Senior Day.
I'm soooo looking forward to going to back to work Monday, please y'all keep your fingers crossed for me.
Starting to get a little "twinge" in my throat occasionally, depending on what I'm trying to swallow - the effects of the radiation are starting to build. Nothing major yet, but I imagine the day will come that'll I'll be using my feeding tube more and more. Until then, I'm gonna choke down everything that sounds good, that I'm able to get down.

1 comment:

  1. You can't keep a good man down you know?
    For long anyway!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete