Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ahhh Thursday - 2 appts today - radiation and yet another blood test - I swear I should be leaking......
Anyway - all is well so far - managing and dealing with things as they come up. I've got some tetracaine lollipops on the way - I'm anxious to see how those work. Having great family and friends sure helps - I have an ever-widening support group, and I really, really don't have to worry about anything but me - I know that whatever, whenever a need arises that I can't deal with, it will be dealt with. That's such a good feeling..........
Got a little snow this morning, school is out (again), not many folks here today - just about half of my early morning crew, and well, we'll have to see about my morning crew.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you & Carrie both. And did you give me your flu bug? Been pretty sick today, hope it's just my 'normal' tummy problems. One more day, then you get 2 off!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete