Monday, March 1, 2010

Ahhhh Monday, made it through another weekend.
First of March - hmmmmmmm me thinks only 13 days of radiation left..... Me also thinks the last day will fall on St. Patrick's Day..... don't know if that's a good sign or not. Speaking of St. Pat's Day - everyone is welcome to come join Jess and I at the Pub - we'll have a seat (or at least a spot to stand) for ya anytime during the day - we'll be there from open to close - c'mon by have a green beer and some of the best corned beef and cabbage you've ever had.
Felt pretty good this weekend - actually got down a doughnut - had to sop it up pretty good, but got it down in just 2 sittings, an evening snack and breakfast - THAT'S how ya stretch a doughnut - LOL.
Getting more used to my feeding tube - I NEVER thought I'd say that. I guess I was afraid to start using it, thinking that once I started, that would be my only source of getting nutrition. Thinking about it now - I don't know how I'd survive without it, and it is my main source of nutrition.
Folks are comin in, guess I better get to work.

2 comments:

  1. Only 13 left? Wonderful! Be done before you know it! And you have St. Pat's at the Pub to look forward to. :)
    Sister Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping you don't have radiation on St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete