Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday, Monday - blah, blah, blah - rainy, dark, gray, dreary day. Only good thing - I'm here to squawk about it - LOL.
Went to the girls bb game Saturday - first NCAA tournament game for Me and Jess. Girls won, playing Michigan State tonight - another trip to Louisville for us.
Feeling pretty good - we'll see what's up this week when I get the results of the scan from Friday.
Still can't eat anything but soup and pudding - I sure hope he was right about 3 -4 weeks until I get some real relief - that means only 1 week left until I can notice a difference.

2 comments:

  1. Patience Honey patience.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on your girls! Good luck to them tonite! Whoop up on some MSU butt!

    Fingers crossed for being able to eat solid foods soon. It's kinda like being a baby all over again, huh?

    Hopefully without the diaper rash...
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete