Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Missed blogging yesterday - hit the ground running at work, busy all day, had my LAST radiation treatment, went home and fell asleep..... WHEW! Tired all day - woke up lazed around a bit more, then went to bed early and slept all night. Not feeling too bad today, maybe I'm caught up on sleep.... hope so.
Because of the radiation and chemo, I have to be very "sun aware" for the next few months. Yeah - das right, I said MONTHS. Looks like t-shirts, hats and lots of sun screen for me this summer. I knew I had to be careful, but MONTHS???? Oh well, just something else to deal with. Amee said being "sun aware" was better than being dead. Hmmmmm good point - thanks Amee!
Wellllll, here's hoping for another beautiful, not so tired day.....

2 comments:

  1. Amee's right, alive is a good thing honey. Just a small hump.......... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you won't have to worry about burning & peeling!! Just a small speed bump on the road to healthy!! Sis

    ReplyDelete