Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hi Folks - I'm back. a zillion million thanks to Moochie for blogging for me. I guess I owe ya at least one beer huh??????
Y'all have no idea how heart warming it is to have such close friends and family. Not a day went by that I wasn't amazed by the number of thoughts, prayers and good wishes I received.
Thank you one and all, you made a difficult recovery much easier.
I got home Thursday had some major pain problems Tuesday and Wednesday, and finally got those straightened out, and my meds adjusted. the only thing I have sticking out of me now is a feeding tube, which I haven't used, and probably wont and will have it removed next week. I'm taking one time release and one quick acting drug for pain management - other than that - time will heal the rest.
I'll try to keep up with the daily updates, but I'm afraid it may get quite boring, but I'll take it day by day and swe how everything goes.
Thanks again eyeryone - Love Y'all!

1 comment:

  1. We don't care if it's boring, as long as you let us know how you are doing. We'll keep praying for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete