Monday, April 26, 2010

Another day in the books. Got a new fridge today - the old one (25 years) just started making too many new noises, and the old noises were getting louder.
Thanks God Sue was here to help - she's been a God-send for sure - keeping me on my toes and getting me to eat, and move around - and generally taking great care of me.
Things are moving along, getting better every day - appetite increasing, pain decreasing.
Losing my last bandage here in a few minutes - then Friday, I'll probably lose the feeding tube and THAT will be the last outside influence, other than a few scars.

2 comments:

  1. amee said....
    AWESOME!!! hope to come visit soon.....hurry back the bs is getting DEEEEEP @ the gym

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Keep taking it one day and step at a time ... you've already beat the odds and kicked ass along the way! Still in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete