Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another day closer to "hack me open day" - I'm getting anxious and apprehensive at the same time - it's a lot bigger deal than I originally thought. Oh well - I know it'll all be OK in the end.
The girls, "my friends" in the gym have already threatened to color my beard, paint my finger and toe nails, tattoo my ass and write on me while I'm unconscious in ICU - Gee thanks - now I'll NEVER get any rest!
I had a great thought I was going to post on here today - it's gone.......

3 comments:

  1. Who are you kidding sweetie, you'd let them do that to you if you were awake.

    Hang in there baby, there is light at the end of that tunnel now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you, Uncle Jay. Thoughts and prayers... thoughts and prayers....

    ReplyDelete