Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sorry, I know it's been a few days. Whew - I've experienced some very good and some very bad days the past week - it seems like I discover new pains every day.
Had a follow-up yesterday - I'm dehydrated - got a bag of fluids, gettin another one today and another on Wednesday - I'm trying to force myself to drink more, it's just not happening. I also have some pain patches and an appetite stimulant - nobody would ever believe I'd need a stimulant to eat.......
Anyway........ Doc is very happy with my progress, so I guess I should be happy too - just anxious to feel better on a daily basis.

3 comments:

  1. Remember Grasshopper - Patience is a virtue.
    ;-)

    (Although I have none of it, but I'm not very virtuous!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't push yourself too fast, I know you are just dying to come see me ;) but don't damage yourself in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS as you are always "reminding" people at the gym...YOU DON'T DRINK ENOUGH! Payback is a bitch lol.

    ReplyDelete