Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cooool - good report from my last post-op checkup. He said I was way ahead of schedule and doing great.
Still have a long way to go though, but feeling pretty good after all the good reports. I know, I know - P A T I E N C E.........
Next step is a pet-scan in 3 months to make sure they cleaned me out good enough.
Anyway..... unless something new comes up - it'll probably be a while before I post anything else.
I'll let y;all know when I cross the next hurdle - getting back to work.....
This has been an excellent vehicle for reporting my goings on and happenings - thanks again Mooch.
Thanks again for your toughts, prayers, cards, letters, e-mails, etc., etc. Y'all have been a marvelous support group.

3 comments:

  1. I love you tons and we miss seeing you. When your system is strong enough for kid germs again (we're certainly carriers!) let us know. We'd love to see you. SJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    I cannot beleive that you are blogging!! It is so good to read your own about how you are feeling. I will continue to pray for your speedy recovery and your return to work. Are you up to a visit and some bread?
    Love Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great seeing you Thursday. Hope each day is a little better than the previous. Take care.

    ReplyDelete